Thursday 23 July 2009

Mistakes? Silly, Really?



Dear Diary... as my blog is "international" now, I'm here (before complains about the grammar!) to apologize for my mistakes or up-coming mistakes in english and spanish. But as I'm in a hurry to post the articles to do the ROX ATTACK as sooner as we can, I didn't have time to correct!
I also didn't finish the blog yet... (sorry! It came out before I expect!) so it needs some final arts, colors, layout... so it will be changing around the week!!! I just need a break at my job!

PS.: About 1 complain: I HATE to write the word "fan" in portuguese... sounds strange... "fã"... ãh! (ö!)
So you will only see it in English!
I also need to include ( ¨ , ´, `...) in some words... (teachers and lärare will gonna kill me for killing the grammar!!!)

But HAVE FUN, BE FAN! ROXETTE YOURSELF! ATTACK!
ROXETTE ATTACK 2009 BRASIL
ROXETTE ATTACK 2009 SUDAMERICA
ROXETTE ATTACK 2009
ARTS VERY SOON FOR DOWNLOAD!

No comments: